Represent your culture every day with this Authentic Wesekh. You are looking at one of the most iconic forms of Egyptian jewelry. In art, this wesekh collar was favored by both the gods and the pharaohs. From the Eighteenth Dynasty, this form of necklace was most often given to officials, dignitaries, and soldiers as a mark of honor. Although the wesekh collar was often made of gold, it was also made of other precious metals (such as copper and silver), gemstones (most notably Feldspar, Carnelian, Jasper, Turquoise, and Lapis), and stone.
This Kemetic Apparel is perfect for you if...
- You are looking for a great gift for an upcoming birthday, holiday, or celebration.
- You want to have an iconic statement piece.
- You want to both educate while also representing your culture.
- Handmade in Kemet
- 100% Ultra-Premium Beading
Want to know about the care instructions, shipping details, refund & return policy? Keep reading...
- Keep Dry
- Lay it out or hang it on a hanger to preserve the shape.
- USA Shipping ONLY
- Preparing and printing your Kemetic Apparel can take 3-5 business days.
- Once your Kemetic Apparel is printed, shipping can take 7-14 business days.
- During checkout, double check that your email address is correct and accurately spelled because your order tracking number will be automatically sent to the email address on file.
- During high order volumes, the time to prepare and print your Kemetic Apparel can be extended.
- There are no returns
- There are no exchanges.
- There are no refunds.
- All sales are final.
I am certain that with this Kemetic Apparel satisfaction will be yours.
Love the quality. I’m going to frame it to put up on my wall
Keep up the good work bro
Thanks brother my queen and i love our Wesekhs.
Shakka I am a fan of your scholarship and the things and ideas that you relay to our people. This feels so authentic. Its a little tight around the neck but perhaps it will stretch out as I wear it. But all in all I was really pleased.